In church on Sunday, our choir sang the anthem “I Believe” by Mark Miller. If you haven’t heard it, it’s definitely worth a listen on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfeb7dlChmE); it is hauntingly beautiful, and I’ve been thinking about it all week. The lyrics come from words found etched in a wall at Auschwitz: “I believe in the sun […] View
- "I did this page yesterday after hearing our Pastor talking about your “heart eyes” [the eyes of our heart] being enlightened in Ephesians. Mostly I just wanted to share it here today because this new site gets ALL […]"View
- "Been meditating today and yesterday about how we serve a God who knows and loves us! He knows when we sleep and when we rise, our coming and our going..he knows the number of hairs on our head! It is humbling to […]"View
- "“Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Blessed are you when people hate you, w […]"View
- "I’m having fun checking out the new site! This is my most recent page! “Noah did everything just as God commanded him.” Gen 6:22. I’m noticing a theme sticking out in my Bible reading lately…Noah obeyed…Abram […]"View
- "Good news to share… My bible journaling friend and I decided to invite others to join us and our friends loved it!! We are going to start meeting Friday nights for a journaling session! Also two bible journaling […]"View
- "My sweet friend Morgan Massey sent me a song the other day by Big Daddy Weave, called “My Story.” I absolutely love the song seeing that the Lord has been providing ways for me to share my testimony with other […]"View
Some one once said “we have translated the Bible into many languages but never to a creative one” and that is exactly what Illustrated Faith is striving to do; provide a place to see the bible through a creative mind.