Digital media has developed and Google reported that 2015 marks the season that web searches done on cellular devices have surpassed desktop searches in 10 countries!
Mobile is continuing to grow so rapidly it is the actual leading digital platform for media consumption. 62% of total digital media activity originates from tablets and smartphones combined, 54% of the activity comes from apps alone, based on Comscore.
As of April 21, 2015, Google is now indexing mobile phone applications, which allows these to rank searching engine results. See the SearchEngineLand article about app website positioning. What does all this mean to suit your needs as well as your business? You want a mobile app!
Consider some of the advantages to having an app for the business?
As mobile marketing continues to grow, increasingly more businesses are hopping for the mobile app bandwagon to connect with "on-the-go" consumers, drive more visitors, generate repeat business, increase sales through better product promotion, and even more importantly, be available with their customers, on the mobile devices, 24?7.
Having an app for the business takes marketing efforts with a whole new level. Apps aren’t just for huge the likes of Amazon, eBay and Wal-mart anymore. Medium and smaller businesses are now upping their marketing strategies and expanding their customer reach with mobile apps.
Technology advances has provided us everyone at our fingertips! Mobiles have rendered pay phones and a lot landlines obsolete because we may take all of them with us wherever we go. That gives businesses a massive marketing advantage. Let’s consider the advantages a mobile app offers your company plus your customers:
1. Reinforces your brand
2. Increases your visibility and accessibility on mobile devices
3. Builds relationships and loyalty along with your customers
4. Generates repeat business with app tools like coupons and loyalty cards
5. Enhances social media strategies
6. Connects you with "on-the-go" consumers
7. Increases sales with push notifications
8. Your products/services can be accessible to your visitors 24?7
9. One touch usage of your details
10. Provide directions on your location anywhere your clients are
11. Fast appointment setting to your customers
12. An app is a lot more easy to get at and loads faster than a website
13. Increase customer engagement and offer value
14. Customers have comfortable access to your social media marketing posts
15. Stay ahead of the competition
Why a Mobile App is Better Than a web site
Bottom line: An application loads and operates considerably faster! It takes merely a second to produce whereas a website can take significantly longer, specifically mobile user has bad reception. Mobile optimized websites serve a significant business purpose, nonetheless they don’t switch the requirement of apps. Let’s consider a side-by-side comparison:
• Mobile phone applications provide you with almost instant access for the content you need, websites don’t
• Mobile apps can be found in the app stores, websites don’t
• Mobile apps will keep your company in direct experience of your clients through push notifications, websites don’t
• Mobile phone applications will always be visible on the home screen of your mobile device, websites aren’t always visible
Would you understand the energy mobile marketing apps have to give? With features like push notifications, you’ll be able to instantly reach your web visitors with a lot less time and energy than snail mailing sales ads, let alone, even less advertising costs. Though the biggest benefit a mobile app has to offer your company is return on investment.