Mixtape Bible Journaling Kit
Out of stock
In this devotional, Jill Drangsholt shares how God helped her transform the soundtrack of negativity in her heart to His beautiful truths in the midst of a challenging season of loss. We hope that Jill’s vulnerable testimony to how God carried her through that season of her life brings you comfort to know that God will be there for you too. He will bring you little bits of hope and strength when you most need them. You may be walking through a different season in your life, but we each have had some kind of trauma we didn’t expect this year. So let’s allow God to speak truth into that chapter of our life.
- Mixtape devotional written by Jill Drangsholt
- 4×6 photopolymer stamp designed by Jill Drangsholt, Martice Smith, and Shanna Noel
- Shawna Art Mark Washi designed by Shawna Clingerman and Vanessa Walker
- Mixtape ephemera designed by Jill Drangsholt, Martice Smith, and Shanna Noel
- (2) Studio Alpha Stickers in Deep Teal
- 4×8 Phillipians 4 stencil designed by Jill Drangsholt
- Mixtape vinyl sticker designed by Jill Drangsholt and Shanna Noel
- 3 pages of printables (graphics from the kit)
** Please note: this kit will begin shipping on September 25th**
Perfect for Illustrated Faith & Bible Journaling
For Personal Use Only
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.